Hot Cast Polyurethane Rod Holders in lengths up to 11.58 meters (456”)
Buschman offers hot cast polyurethane rod holders custom-designed for your application in lengths up to 11.58 meters (456”).
Available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and multiple hardness and impact resistance levels, our hot cast polyurethane is manufactured in-house with precision, consistency, and quality from end to end. All Buschman rod holders are fully customized to your needs.
Call us at +1 216 431 6633 to discuss your application. We will work with you to design and produce hot cast polyurethane parts to fit your exact specifications, in specialty lengths that can save you money in the long run.
How Buschman’s In-house Manufacturing Process Ensures Precision and Produces Superior Hot Cast PU Rod Holders
- Customized: Buschman is the ONLY company that controls all steps of the hot cast polyurethane rod holder production process in-house. We custom-engineer all molds and parts using state-of-the-art CAD software.
- Consistent: Precise heat control at all stages of processing maintains material stability and physical properties of finished parts.
- Accurate: Highly accurate gear-pump metering of raw materials.
- Colorful: 3-component machine with 3 color streams and 1 additive stream.
- Flexible: Durometer range from 40 Shore A to 83 Shore D.
- Advanced: Developed in partnership with a world-class polymer science laboratory for continuous innovation and improvement
- Responsive: Manual processing available for specialty, low-volume, and prototype parts.
Benefits of Polyurethane Rod Holders v. Rubber
- Abrasion resistant: Superior to rubber, plastics, and metals in many wear applications
- Tear resistant: Tear strength for polyurethanes is far superior to rubbers
- Available in a wide variety of colors: Can be pigmented in a variety of colors, including transparents
- Cast into molds, not compression molded: Consistent quality achieved, with minimal post cast machining required
- Lower cost to manufacture: Lower materials costs and repeated use of molds ensure lower costs to manufacture.
- Compression memory: When stretched or compressed, polyurethane returns to its original shape.
- Weather & chemical resistant: Impervious to ozone, sunlight, oxygen, and weather conditions; resists breakdowns from exposure to oil, grease, gasoline, and solvents
- Longer life: Abrasion, tear resistance, and superior load-bearing capabilities lead to longer life.