Buschman, the world leader in metering rod solutions for coating applications, is expanding its product line for laboratory testing with the introduction of a new Drawdown Board.
Made of tempered safety glass with a strong retaining clip for securing the substrate, the Drawdown Board is an ideal surface for testing coatings in a laboratory setting. Buschman also offers a popular set of precision Laboratory Drawdown Rods for use with the Drawdown Board.
“Our customers in the paper industry and other industries need to be able to accurately test various types of coatings on different substrates,” explained Ross DeFelice, President. “Our Laboratory Drawdown Rods, which were designed for this purpose, are among our fastest-growing products. We’ve now added a top-quality Drawdown Board as an expansion of our lab testing product line.”
Buschman’s Drawdown Board offers coaters and lab technicians many advantages:
- Reduced Costs – Test small-batch coating formulations in the laboratory before moving to production.
- Higher Quality Results – Drawdown boards provide higher quality and more consistent results than performing drawdowns on other surfaces such as tabletops.
- Less Operator Frustration – Lab technicians are more efficient when they are using the highest quality tools and accessories.
- Tempered safety glass construction
- Sample retaining clip eliminates need for tape or other methods to secure the substrate
- Rubber feet prevent movement of the board during drawdown tests
- Material: Tempered safety glass
- Board Dimensions: 355mm (13.00in) x 254mm (10.00in) x 55mm (2.17in)
- Board Weight: 3kg (6.6lbs)
- Maximum Sample Size: 225mm (9.00in) x 290mm (11.25in)