Buschman, a global leader in metering rod technology, is expanding its robust suite of coating
calculators with five innovative, new tools that streamline complex calculations and enhance the
accuracy and efficiency of industrial coating applications.
Coating calculators can be found on the company’s website. New calculators include:
- Converting coating application volume between commonly used units (BCM/in² to ml/m² and vice versa)
- Estimating Wet Coat Weight based on Thread Size
- Estimating Thread Size based on Wet Coat Weight
- Estimating Dry Film Thickness based on Thread Size
- Estimating Thread Size based on Dry Film Thickness
The new BCM conversion calculator offers particular value to coaters in the anilox roll coating sector,
where BCM/in² is a more widespread unit. This tool helps bridge the gap for industry professionals more
familiar with anilox roll coating who want to transition to metering rod coating methods.
Buschman is committed to delivering precise, reliable data to coating industry professionals. By
simplifying complex calculations, Buschman’s online calculators enable informed decision-making and
For more information about our new calculators or any of our services, please visit our website or
contact our dedicated customer support team.