At Buschman, the health of our employees and customers is our top priority. With the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic affecting everyone, this is a difficult time for all of us. We want to assure you that we are committed to maintaining business continuity during this challenging time.
In accordance with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, we have developed and trained to a comprehensive COVID-19 response plan. We are taking many steps to help prevent the spread of the virus, including:
- Disinfecting all products before packaging for shipment;
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces;
- Providing all employees with digital thermometers for home use;
- Requiring any employee with a fever to stay home;
- Screening all visitors and contractors for temperature before being allowed access to our facility;
- Offering additional paid sick leave for associates who are ill or have ill family members.
In addition to our internal response, we have reached out to all our key suppliers to ensure that our supply chains are not disrupted. At this time, we have more than enough raw materials to continue production and do not foresee any issues with our supply chains going forward.
Buschman will continue to do our part during this worldwide health crisis to protect the health and safety of our people and yours and to keep you informed. Thank you for your business.
Ross M. DeFelice